Thursday, November 19, 2009

Part 4: Where There's Smoke, There's Fire

or

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up
 
(Continuing with what I wrote on the TesNexus forum...)



We should all be very careful, for when Bethesda (the sleeping giant) suddenly realizes that some of the modders have more rules (and lawyers) then the makers of the game--they just may start re-thinking about their generous offer...


I see my last comment has been reported.


I don't believe in political correctness--it's destroying civilization as we know it.


Disagree with me? Hate me for telling it like it is? Don't hide behind a button. (Some coward who wouldn't face me kept clicking the REPORT button on my posts.) Come on--flame me! I'm a big boy. I like a good cat fight--even if some of the cats are toms.

All I ask is you state the truth--as you see it.


Edit for spelling. (I've noticed that some of the best modders are some of the worst spellers.)

(I'd like to say at this point that the hardest thing about re-creating what I said on TesNexus is not to make the mistake (as I read it over) of changing or adding something. I tried to put new comments in brackets and bold--but I may have missed one or two.)


(Anyway, I'm putting a break in here in case you need to go to the bathroom. Go ahead--I'll wait. Dum-dum-de-da-dum. Well, I didn't know you were going to take that long. How rude. So I guess I'm outta here, then!)


Please join me next time, on Monday, for Part 5:

The Days Of Our Lives
or
Mama Told Me There'd Be Days Like These

0 comments:

Post a Comment