Monday, November 23, 2009

Part 5: The Days Of Our Lives

or

Mama Told Me There'd Be Days Like These

This is for when you have to jump through hoops with each forum post--it'll help you a lot--because the TesNexus admins won't.

And that was the end of my posts on TesNexus. (There were others but you get the basic idea.)


They gave me three strikes all in a matter of minutes for each one of my forum posts (there's several combined in this set) and I was out. (I would show you more but I can't get back to the forum to copy them--I'm blocked even from looking at it. Ain't that a scream. I know, there's ways around it but once you escape from an insane asylum why would you ever want to subject yourself to that torment again. I just wish I had five cents for every click I gave them.)

And not once did anyone object by saying my words were a lie. Why? Because you can't argue with the truth--(and I never expected to be banned for telling the truth.) I was always careful with what I said--never calling people names, etc.

One last note of interest that occurred to me while writing this: My 'Premium Membership' had lapsed a short while before (a few weeks, a month?) on TesNexus and I hadn't gotten around to renewing it yet.

You don't think that because they weren't making any money off of me at that moment that they felt they had nothing to lose by banning me, do you?

Nahhhh.

Remember the story of David and Goliath?

My point being that, while TesNexus feels quite certain they delivered another triumphant victory for the bad guys, they may soon find it was a Pyrrhic victory in disguise...



WARNING: NEXT WEEK THIS SITE IS GOING ADULT (as such) because it's too much trouble watching every word and graphic to keep it child-friendly. There's lots of places for kids--this just won't be one of them. So, next week will be more grown-up with language and more revealing computer graphics. Thank you for coming.


Please join me next time, on my regular Monday weekly post, for my first adult post: Naming and Shaming

or
An Adult Bedtime Story For Bonzo
or
Lions and Tigers and Bare-Assed Liars, Oh my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment